Monday, July 19, 2010

Profile of a 1-year-old

21.5 lbs
28 inches tall

Walking since: June 5th
Vocabulary: about 35 words

Favorite food: bananas
Favorite animal: dog
Favorite animal noise: baa baa
Favorite color: blue
Favorite toy: any kind of ball
Favorite book: 100 First Words

Things I love:
  • Walking all by myself
  • Going outside
  • Saying "Hi" to people
  • The library
  • Little Einsteins
  • Being in the BabyBjorn
  • Bathtime



Things I don't love:
  • Diaper changes
  • Mommy driving
  • Staying inside
  • My stroller
  • Wearing clothes
  • Really loud noises


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!

1 comment:

  1. awwww!! I love this! Happy birthday to him! :)

    I think he and my little girl would get along well :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think!
You don't have to agree with me or other commenters, but please be polite and respectful :)