- 1 1/4 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 boxes of vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 2 bananas
- 6-8 strawberries
Step One: The Crust
- Melt butter in 2 cup measuring cup or microwave safe bowl
- Stir in sugar with fork
- Stir in Graham crackers
- Grease pan for less sticking
- Press graham cracker mix on bottom and sides of pie pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes to set
Step 2: The fruit
- Slice 1 1/2 bananas (feed other half banana to baby to keep him occupied while you make pie)
- Slice a half dozen strawberries
- Layer the fruit directly on the crust
Step 3: The pudding
- Mix two 3.4 oz. boxes of vanilla pudding with 2 cups of milk
- Add 1 cup of Cool Whip to the pudding
- Pour the pudding mix on top of the fruit and spread with a spoon so it fills the crust
- Spread Cool Whip on top of pudding. If desired, use frosting gun to make it cutesy. I don't have one, so I just used a spatula.
- Add a few slices of banana and/or strawberry to the top for added beauty and flavor.
- Attempt not to eat all in one sitting.
Suggestions for variations:
- Add pineapple slices to the fruity layers and 1 cup of shredded coconut to the pudding for a tropical treat!
- Try chocolate pudding with either bananas, strawberries or rasberries. Use chocolate Graham crackers for the crust!
- Use soymilk or lactose free milk for the pudding if desired/necessary.
This yummy recipe post is linking up to Foodie Fridays @ Breastfeeding Moms Unite! and Momtrends