Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Blog!!

I decided to change my blog and Twitter name to something more reflective of who I am, so I'll soon be shutting this blog down and switching over to http://www.crunchyconservativemommy.blogspot.com/ and will be changing my Twitter name to @CrunchyConMommy. I think the new name is much more "me" and it's definitely easier to spell and say. I hope you'll join me at my new blog! (If you are a Twitter follower you shouldn't have to do anything, except once I make the change, send any future replies or DM's to my new name rather than the old one!) Also, when I comment on your blogs now it'll show that Crunchy Con Mommy commented. When that happens, you'll know it was me!


  1. It looks very nice, good luck with it. Will you post only on the new blog?

  2. Hello!

    My name is Valerie and I'm a BA fashion business student studying in the UK but I'm from Toronto, Canada. I saw this post and had to message you! I am doing my final thesis on Maternity Lingerie for Victoria's Secret! I am not a mother but I feel women should be able to feel sexy and confident during this amazing new phase of their lives. I have a short questionnaire made to get opinions on this idea.  http://goo.gl/forms/U65I4lK782 This is the link if you could please take a second to fill it out and share it to anyone who may be interested it would be greatly appreciated! Also I would love to interview anyone interested so please contact me! Thank you so much and have an amazing day! 




I love to hear what you think!
You don't have to agree with me or other commenters, but please be polite and respectful :)